Monday 25 February 2013

PHOTOGRAPHER: Michelle Monique.


Sucker Punch: Babydoll by =michellemonique on deviantART

Michelle Monique has been an inspiration ever since I discovered her work several years ago. I admire her creativity, her imagination, and her skill, patience and talent when it comes to manipulating images in Photoshop. As a fantasy writer, it would be fun to be able to translate the written word into an accompanying photograph. 

To create a piece of work like hers is an ultimate goal. Over the years I've had a couple of ideas, but I always threw them aside for one reason or another. This year, I will make an attempt. But it's not something to be rushed. I need to be patient, come up with a concept, plan it, and then make sure I have all the necessary equipment.

This could take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment